by Martin Geddes, published on August 7, 2019
The President of the United States of America — someone with the world’s most powerful intelligence apparatus as his fingertips — tweeted, deleted and then tweeted again the following today (with my edits for reading clarity):
“@sundarpichai [CEO] of Google was in the Oval Office working very hard to explain
- how much he liked me,
- what a great job the Administration is doing,
- that Google was not involved with China’s military,
- that they didn’t help Crooked Hillary over me in the 2016 Election,
- and that they are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary.
It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses in 2020.”
Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. @peterschweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Ttump.
All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!”
Anyone who knows how Donald Trump operates will be aware that he never, ever says something like this unless it’s going to turn out to be true. (Those who snigger “but he can’t even spell!” are reminded that you distribute his “mistakes” to all your liberal friends — who then read his message when they otherwise would not have. Winning!)
So, could Google — an icon of Silicon Valley — be involved in treason with China, as well as election fraud and seditious activity at home? Here’s few data points that might help you to decide what kind of organisation this is.
Ally of child abusers?
- Creative Good: Google Profits from Pedophiles — “Google’s YouTube algorithm, when combined with the autoplay of the next recommended video, optimizes the YouTube experience for pedophiles.”
- Daily Caller: YouTube’s Sinister Pedophile Community Continues To Flourish — “But something far more sinister is skating by YouTube’s algorithms: advertisements for child pornography.”
- David Icke: Google exposes itself as pro-paedophilia, pro-child abuse by opposing sex trafficking laws that would protect children — “Since the tech cabal has decided to aggressively police online free speech, silencing conservatives, Christians, and natural health gurus for spreading “hate” and “intolerance,” there’s no reason why they can’t also deal with the prolific problem of child sex abuse on their platforms.” — Well, he was right about Savile.
- @Cordicon — “I received a strike for my Ray Chandler video. [She’s part of the Epstein paedophile network.] YouTube said I was bullying poor Ray Chandler… Whats worse telling FACTS or taking advantage of Ray Chandler as a child?”
- BBC News: Google probes leak of smart speaker recordings — “However, it said, 153 were “conversations that should never have been recorded” because the wake phrase of “OK Google” was not given. These unintentionally recorded exchanges included: blazing rows; bedroom chatter; parents talking to their children; phone calls exposing confidential information”
- Stillness In The Storm: Google Has a Creepy Secret Page That Tracks Your (Online and Offline) Shopping History — “How long has Google been collecting purchase data? I can’t find an exact answer to that question, but it appears to be at least 9 years.”
- Bloomberg — FTC to Ask About Disabling YouTube Ads for Kids’ Privacy — “The FTC is investigating Google’s YouTube for potential violations of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. The heads of two kids groups who had previously filed complaints against the site participated in the conversation, the person said.”
- Aim4truth: FORMER LOVER EXPOSES ERIC SCHMIDT [former CEO] — “Eric, like all the aging world conquers, uses transfusions of younger blood to extend his life. He has tried everything that money can buy to extend his life.”
- Project Veritas: LEAK: Googlers Petition “to end Google’s business with Breitbart,” One Thousand Employees Co-Signed — “Over 1,000 Google Employees Co-Signed Letter to Target Breitbart as “prohibited content”” (but there’s no technofascist culture at Google).
Bully culture in the workplace?
- Western Journal: Google Engineer Goes on National TV, Exposes Alleged ‘Hostile’ Work Environment for Conservatives — “Wacker told Regan that if you “push back” the outrage mobs can “turn on you instead.” He went on to describe the “outrage mobs” as similar to those found on college campuses.”
- Wall Street Journal: Fired by Google, a Republican Engineer Hits Back: ‘There’s Been a Lot of Bullying’ — “Conservative staff started an affinity group where workers must apply to be let in. Liberal sympathizers of Google’s employee walkout separately founded their own group, dubbed “transparency and ethics.” A group called “free speech” is little used, employees say, as the term becomes more charged.”
- Expert (via Breitbart): Google swung 2.6 to 10.4 million votes towards Hillary in 2016 (a vast undeclared gift)
- Project Veritas: Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is “dangerous,” “taking sides”
- ZeroHedge – Google ‘Very Biased At Every Level’ And ‘Will Attempt To Influence 2020 Election’: Former Engineer — “They have openly stated that they think 2016 was a mistake. They thought Trump should have lost in 2016. They really want Trump to lose in 2020. That’s their agenda.”
- Epoch Times: How Google Shifts Votes: A ‘Go Vote’ Reminder Is Not Always What You Think It Is — “I’m going to introduce you to a subtle, yet powerful, vote manipulation that Google used on Election Day (Nov. 6) in 2018. I call this technique the differential demographics effect, or DDE.”
- @jhbentley: “Wait! What? Google redefined the term Patriot!?? Synonyms differ from Merriam-Webster!” — To a new approved Marxist definition!
Agent of hostile foreign powers?
- Lou Dobbs: “Google’s refusing to do business with the Pentagon because of its left-wing politics, yet it’s engaged in China. Chinese intelligence and military gets everything that’s being developed in China by Chinese nationals in Google labs.”
- ZeroHedge: Google Shares Slide As Trump Agrees Company Should Be Investigated For Treason — “Trump reiterated Thiel’s claim that the “seemingly treasonous” company might be working with the Chinese government and that the Trump Administration would “take a look.”” — You can bet on it.
- TruePundit: Trump Says He Will Investigate Google Over Billionaire Peter Thiel’s China Spy Claim — “In a speech at the National Conservatism Conference in Washington, the Palantir founder and Silicon Valley investor added that Google’s decision to partner with the Chinese military instead of the U.S. government seemed “treasonous.””
- PJ Media: China’s Scary Social Credit System Made in USA by Google and Facebook — “What our tech companies are doing is ignoring (or stomping on) the wisdom of the Founders of our country—the Federalist Papers or even the Bill of Rights not being on the reading lists of the average programming classes. Be that as it may, both these systems (American and Chinese) have more similarities than differences. It’s almost as if they are about to converge.”
Enemy of religious freedom?
- @ChadRobo: “We ran a @YouTube ad for our veterans ministry outreach for those in need & it was denied for the word “Christian”.”
Promoter of extremist violence?
- @imamofpeace: YouTube allows… “ISIS videos in 10+ languages; ISIS songs calling for Jihad; Hateful Imams preaching terrorism; Weekly uploads of Islamist Friday Sermons”
- New Scientist: YouTube suggests extremist content more often than alt-right site Gab — “YouTube’s recommendation algorithm is the worst at recommending extremist content out of three popular websites. The other two in the comparison were Gab, a social media site similar to Twitter known for being popular with people on the far-right, and Reddit, a news aggregation site.”
Covering for criminals?
- Using autocomplete to hide Epstein’s relationship with the Clintons.
- @FrancisMarion4: Autocomplete won’t suggest “false flag”.
Tied to corrupt media companies?
- Zero Hedge: MSM Silent After Google Election Meddling Bombshell; Video Scrubbed From YouTube — “As noted by Infowars’ Jamie White, “CNN, WaPo, CNBC, HuffPost, The New York Times, Vox, Vice, Newsweek, Politico, and even The Daily Beast haven’t written a single piece on the devastating evidence.”” — These all pushed the seditious Russiagate hoax as part of a “soft coup” attempt.
Suppressor of dissenting voices?
- Reconquita Europa: YouTube BANS Martinez Perspective! — “There’s no point building up an audience on a website that has the power to end it all in the blink of an eye and make you start over from scratch. Better to invest time and energy on a network that won’t drop the Bolshevik jackhammer whenever our message begins to resonate.”
- @dutchsinse: “All official Dutchsinse videos have been removed from search on youtube. If you search my name up comes everyone elses stuff.” — Where is the due process? Is this fair and transparent?
Spies on your personal finances?
- ZeroHedge: Google Parses Your Gmail For Financial Transactions — “Further, if they were scanning every email for purchases, what else where they scanning for? Either now, or in the future? The important mechanism, the infrastructure and methodology to scan and parse every inbound email is clearly in place and operational now, adding additional criterion is just a matter of tweaking the parameters.”
Politically biased censor?
- Gateway Pundit: Here We Go… Google-YouTube to Remove THOUSANDS of Offensive Accounts — Conservatives to be Hit the Hardest — “This is not surprise to us here at The Gateway Pundit. It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find our stories on Google and if your “Google” our website you will typically have to wade through 6-10 hit pieces before you even get to a link to The Gateway Pundit website.”
- USA Today: Trump is right: More than Facebook & Twitter, Google threatens democracy, online freedom — “YouTube, which is owned by Google, routinely demonetizes, restricts and censors conservative content. One target of YouTube was Dennis Prager’s PragerU, which had 40 of its videos restricted. Prager sued the social media video giant this year following these unfounded restrictions. YouTube has also been known for banning pro-life videos.”
- Breitbart: ‘THE SMOKING GUN’: Google Manipulated YouTube Search Results for Abortion, Maxine Waters, David Hogg — “In sworn testimony, Google CEO Sundar Pichai told Congress last month that his company does not “manually intervene” on any particular search result. Yet an internal discussion thread leaked to Breitbart News reveals Google regularly intervenes in search results on its YouTube video platform – including a recent intervention that pushed pro-life videos out of the top ten search results for “abortion.”” — He lied to Congress. This has consequences.
- Breitbart: Former Google Employee Confirms YouTube Manipulated Search Results — “In a tweet, Wacker confirmed the details of Breitbart’s report — that Google, which owns YouTube, manually added the term “Federal Reserve” to its blacklist of “controversial YouTube search queries” a day after Hayes complained about the original results, which featured a number of videos critical of the Fed.”
Friend of the corrupt?
- @99freemind: “Youtube has now DELETED the channels of #Irish journalist and founder of Anti-Corruption Ireland !!”
Opponent of human health?
- Technocracy News: Boom: Google Crushes Traffic To Mercola.com By 99% — “Google traffic to Mercola.com has plummeted by about 99% over the past few weeks. The reason? Google’s June 2019 broad core update, which took effect June 3,1 removed most Mercola.com pages from its search results.” … “Now, any time you enter a health-related search word into Google, such as “heart disease” or “Type 2 diabetes,” you will not find Mercola.com articles in the search results. The only way to locate any of my articles at this point is by searching for “Mercola.com heart disease,” or “Mercola.com Type 2 diabetes.””
- Natural News: Google to block all anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites at the browser level as tech giant goes all-in with pharma drug cartels — “By late 2020, Google’s Chrome browser will automatically block all so-called anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites as part of Google’s collapse into a Monsanto/Pharma criminal cartel.” — Pharma makes the arms industry look honest, which is quite a feat. See also Google and Wikipedia Team Together To Suppress Alternative Health Information.
- Green Med Info: Google Just Scrubbed Natural Health Websites From Its Search Results; Whistleblower Explains How and Why — “After all, wouldn’t you expect that if you typed in turmeric research, GreenMedInfo.com would come up on the first page, given we have the world’s largest, open-access resource on the topic which curates over 2,700 peer-reviewed studies relevant to over 800 diseases, on the topic?”
- ZeroHedge: US Retailers With $1.5 Trillion In Sales Demand An Antitrust Probe Of Amazon And Google — “They said Amazon and Google control the majority of all internet product searchers, can create an “information bottleneck” that has the ability to manipulate markets and bypass the traditional power of price competition.”
…enough to provoke a user fight-back?
- Techspot: The complete list of alternatives to all Google products — “But the word is getting out. A growing number of people are seeking alternatives to Google products that respect their privacy and data.”
- Github: Completely block Google and its services
…and severe internal conflict?
- Fortune: Inside Google’s Civil War — “It was the first time the world had seen such a massive worker protest erupt out of one of the giants of the technology industry—and certainly the first time outsiders got a glimpse at the depth of anger and frustration felt by some Google employees.”
Just what sort of company
generates this kind of coverage?
URL to share for signing up to this free newsletter: http://eepurl.com/dSkfz
Recent back issues are here.
Join over 50,000 other people and follow me on Twitter.